Grill on the go! Bring it backpacking, boating or on the beach—the Grilliput Duo is lightweight and assembles quickly. Use it to grill over a FireBowl™ filled with fuel and cook enough food for 2–3 people. Crafted from high-quality stainless steel, it’s beefy, beautiful, easy to clean and deconstructs like a minimalist’s dream. It comes apart in seconds; all pieces fit together neatly in one of the grill's side rails.
- Collapsible grill is perfect size to grill food for 2-3 people.
- Constructed from durable stainless steel.
- Cleaning groove for soiled grill bars.
- Grill parts fit inside stainless steel tube for easy and compact storage.
- Bail for hanging in storage.
- Includes 1 thick tube with a stopper, 1 thin tube with a cleaning groove, 2 outer grill rods with hooks and threads, 10 grill rods, 4 grill feet.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions-packed: 11.4" x 0.9" (29 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Dimensions-bbq area: 9.1" x 10.2" (23 cm x 26 cm)
- Weight: 19.8 oz. (560 g)
CARE & INSTRUCTIONS
- Grilliput is suitable for dishwashers.
- In case of heavy soiling, scour with Scothbrite (grit size 400) in the grinding direction.
- To care for Grilliput, occasionally apply a spray-on stainless steel cleaner and wipe off with a clean soft cloth.
- Unscrew the stainless steel tube and remove all the grill elements:
- 1 thick tube with a stopper
- 1 thin tube with a cleaning groove
- 2 outer grill rods with hooks and threads
- 10 grill rods
- 4 grill feet
- Place both tubes with the threaded holes for the feet facing upwards. The holes of the thick tube and the grooves of the thin tube must be opposite each other.
- The outer grill rods with a thread are pushed through the thin tube and fixed to the thick tube with an initial single turn.
- Screw the stopper back on to the thick tube (to avoid it being lost).
- Insert the 10 grill rods.
- Screw the outer grill rods with the hooks fully into the thick tube.
- Screw the 4 grill feet tight.
- Turn the grill over and you're ready to use it.
WARNING: Intended only for adults. Keep away from children and pets. Never leave grill unattended. Do not use in a confined space. Not suitable for camping gas stoves. Ensure a secure and stable position. Load bearing capacity up to 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg) maximum. Beware of flying sparks. Always respect nature and the environment.
I have owned this grill for several years. A true life saver when motorcycle camping. Perfect size for two people. Well built, good material. Far better than knock offs I have seen/tried. It is small. Use it gently, dont put over a roaring flame. Cook over coals. I have for years and my steel rods are still arrow straight. Assembling the first few times is a challenge, but there is a method to the madness and I can do it blindfolded now. I am buying a second one because I want to keep one in my travel trailer as well.
This grill is a great idea! It’s very compact meaby a little to much it will be nicer if it will be a little bigger to have a bigger surface for cooking but the actual surface is enough for three people. Unfortunately, in the first use when I putted it on the flame the silver stick instantly curve by themself under the action of the heat. We didn’t put any meat on it when it’s happen (see picture) The silver sticks is to thick. Unfortunately as the sticks wasn’t straight anymore, I am not able to put it back into the main tube. This is such a pity because I like the idea to have such compact grill...
A minimalist dream to deconstruct, but a Rube Goldberg worthy nightmare to assemble without printed instructions. There were no printed instructions included with my purchase. Actually there was a small piece of paper with a little info but not enough to help either my husband (an architect) or myself (experienced illustrator of how-to diagrams) understand how to get everything to fit together properly. Even the video on this site leaves out critical aspects of the assembly. Unless you are a mechanical intuitive, make sure you have thoroughly rehearsed assembly procedure before you are onsite expecting to start cooking asap.