The Flatpack Smokeless Firepit & Grill provides a smokeless experience by using double-wall construction to create super-heated air channels that exit at the top of the firebox wall, combusting the smoke more thoroughly than regular fireboxes. This super-heated air provides a more efficient “secondary burn,” resulting in a smokeless experience. The firebox is large enough to fit 16” cordwood but compact and foldable for easy transport. Use the firepit as a roomy grill with the included grill grate insert. It also comes with a sturdy nylon carrying case.
- Smokeless design burns off the smoke before it gets in your eyes and clothes
- Radiant heat vents increase warmth around the fire and offer visibility of the flames
- Spacious firebox holds standard 16” cordwood
- Quick 30-second setup and breakdown
- Folds to less than 2.5” thick for easy packing
- Long-lasting, durable stainless-steel construction provides excellent rust and corrosion resistance
- Grill attachment & canvas carry case included
- Safely contains a low-impact, above-ground fire
- Grill Assembled: 15.2” x 10.7” (38.6 cm x 27.2 cm)
- Grill Compacted: 15.2” x 18.4” x 2.2” (38.6 cm x 46.7 cm x 5.6 cm)
- Grate: 9.5” x 16.4” (24.1 cm x 41.6 cm)
- Weight: 14.9 lbs. (firepit, grate, bag)
I’ve been able to use this on a few raft trips. Works great. We put it on a cheapo welding blanket to catch a few stray embers that fall from the lower corners. (Stove has to fold up somehow). Works well with charcoal. Grill has space for a couple of flank steaks or about 10 bratwursts. Don’t worry about the distance from coals to grill. This is an inferno. You will use a lot less charcoal than one would think. The fire pan directs the heat and smoke straight up. If it’s a really cold night, place your wood on end so it sticks up a bit for more radiant heat. I love this thing. Weighs a fraction of a usual fire pan. Takes up a lot less space. Can’t recommend this item enough!