Need more lumens? Amp up the brightness and fend off chill with the UCO Candlelier Candle Lantern. Sporting three 9-hour candles, this brilliant source of heat and light is perfect for large groups of campers and for home and emergency use. Use this windproof lantern to brighten up your next family picnic plus keep your coffee hot, too. Just place your mug or cooking pot on the heat shield and—voila! The Candlelier cleverly heats small amounts of water or food while providing a warm, ambient glow to your campsite or porch.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction.
- Heats small amounts of water or food on heat shield.
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle; burn 1,2, or all 3 candles depending on your lighting needs.
- Glass chimney and 3 spring-loaded candle tubes with viewing slots.
- Carrying handle and twist-lock base.
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
- Dimensions: 8" high x 4" diameter (20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight (w/ 3 candle): 18.0 oz. (510 g)
- Candles: UCO 9-hour or citronella candles, or 12-hour beeswax candles
USE THE CANDLELIER AS A STOVE
The heat shield of the Candlelier Candle Lantern provides a stove-like surface to heat small amounts of water, melt snow, or keep foods and beverages warm.
USING CANDLE LANTERNS
To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
UCO Candeliers are great for backpacking, camping, picnics, the patio, and emergency lighting. Candles inside the lantern are very safe, burn brighter, and the flat top can be used to keep a cup of coffee, tea or soup hot. The lantern itself is quite rugged.
The candielier arrived on time, no damages, professionally package and most of all LOOKS MARVELOUS.
Approximately two (2) years ago, I purchased TWO (2) single candle lanterns and they are still radiating heat for my Kodiak and Gazelle tents.
I highly recommend this item for purchase.
Thank You Uco!
....but I haven't used them yet.
Used it in our living room during a 8 hour power outage this year. It does produce some heat and was a nice addition to our dark cold room.
Ive had mine for 6-8 years or perhaps more. Have used it for everything from camping (trailer camping) to house lites during a power outage. Dependable product. Im buying a second one today, Cheers!