The Esbit Titanium Stove is a simply designed folding stove for burning Esbit solid fuel tablets that is ideal for minimalist and ultralight hikers. The stove is made from titanium, and is configured with three 'legs' that fold and unfold around a small tray in the center sized to hold a 14 g Esbit solid fuel tablet. The legs are designed to allow the stove to be used with various sizes of cups and pots-larger pots can rest on the top of the legs, and smaller cups can rest on the serrated edges. An excellent addition to any pack on summit day.
- The lightest and most compact backpacking stove that is constructed from ultralight titanium.
- Lightweight and foldable—stores in included mesh bag.
- Tablet tray holds solid fuel in place.
- Use with Esbit solid fuel tablets (not included).
- Works well with the Esbit Titanium Pot (sold separately).
- Dimensions-folded: 3.3" x 1.1" (8.4 cm x 2.9 cm)
- Weight: 0.4 oz. (11.5 g)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.