UCO’s new Sprout + Mini Lantern is a rechargeable version of the popular Sprout lantern, an ultra-compact and versatile camp, and a tent lighting option. The easy-to-use push-button control allows you to quickly dim or boost your light (up to 100 lumens), or switch to a soothing blue Moonlight Mode. The patented MAGNA-LOOP magnetic lanyard hanging system easily elevates the light to a tent or tree or allows you to place it on the table for traditional use. Powered by an included lithium rechargeable battery pack or three AAA batteries (not included). The Sprout+ Mini Lantern is a compact light that packs a punch and can light up your tent or campsite.
NOTE: BE SURE TO HOLD DOWN BUTTON WHILE IN WHITE MODE FOR MAXIMUM BRIGHTNESS. (CLICK THEN HOLD)
RECHARGEABLE TENT LIGHT FEATURES
- MAGNA-LOOP magnetic lanyard hanging system allows for quick attachment and removal
- LI-ION DUAL-POWER System lets you choose a rechargable pack or AAA batteries.
- Push button activated low, medium, and high light output
- Hold down button for seamless brightening & dimming
- Moonlight blue and white light modes
- IPX 4 Water Resistance
- Place lantern on base for traditional use, or elevate from lanyard and hang from tent, tree or other object
RECHARGEABLE LANTERN SPECIFICATIONS
- LUMENS: 100
- BATTERY: LI-ION Rechargeable (included) or 3 x AAA (not included)
- Micro USB cord not included
- BATTERY LIFE: 4 hours on high; 50 hours on low
- WEIGHT: 2.7oz without batteries
- SIZE: 1.8" X 2.5" (4.6 cm X 6.4 cm)
- PART NUMBER: ML-SPROUT-LI
- COLORS: Black, Blue
I purchased it off Amazon. So far it seems nice and easy to use, with an easy to charge removable battery, that you can swap for 3xAAA. Pretty bright for the size, too. What I dont like is, if you are sensitive to PWM flicker, you will notice it on this one, unlike my UCO Rhody+ and Sitka+. I havent met another human who can see that like I do though, so if you dont know what I mean, dont worry about it.