Need more lumens? Amp up the brightness and fend off chill with the UCO Candlelier Candle Lantern. Sporting three 9-hour candles, this brilliant source of heat and light is perfect for large groups of campers and for home and emergency use. Use this windproof lantern to brighten up your next family picnic plus keep your coffee hot, too. Just place your mug or cooking pot on the heat shield and—voila! The Candlelier cleverly heats small amounts of water or food while providing a warm, ambient glow to your campsite or porch.
- Produces 5000 BTU's of heat. (must be used in a safe location away from flammable surfaces)
- Heats small amounts of water or food on heat shield.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction.
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle; burn 1,2, or all 3 candles depending on your lighting needs.
- Glass chimney and 3 spring-loaded candle tubes with viewing slots.
- Carrying handle and twist-lock base.
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
- Dimensions: 8" high x 4" diameter (20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight (w/ 3 candle): 18.0 oz. (510 g)
- Candles: UCO 9-hour or citronella candles, or 12-hour beeswax candles
- Heat: 5000 BTUS
USE THE CANDLELIER AS A STOVE
The heat shield of the Candlelier Candle Lantern provides a stove-like surface to boil small amounts of water, melt snow, or keep foods and beverages warm.
USING CANDLE LANTERNS
To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
I got two of these for my parents so that I would have peace of mind in case they lost power. In a recent ice storm, they lost power for three days. They used these lanterns all day to make their coffee, tea and soup as well as to stay warm and well lit. They love these lanterns! These made a huge difference and kept them comfortable throughout the storm. Thank you!
These lanterns are quite amazing. I own 4 single candle lanterns and have brought them along camping in Colorado. They work in the cold and in moderate windy conditions. Cannot tell you how great it is to have one inside the tent at night. Reduces condensation and, I have tested this, raises the temp in the tent by 4-5 degrees.
Big fan of UCO candle products. Got them all, the mini x1 The candle x1 and candellier x2. I think it is the most safe efficient and cheap way to remove humidity and provide peaceful atmospher in our camping and fishing trip. Sometime using my bialetti 1 cup coffee maker on top of it and slowy the sent of my coffee warming me up. Used it in many arsh condition and still setving me well